ItchySats is now available on Citadel — a Bitcoin/Lightning node distribution for Raspberry Pi and Debian/Ubuntu.
Citadel is proudly Free and open-source software (FOSS).
ItchySats is a peer to peer Bitcoin derivative exchange. It allows you to trade BTC/USD and ETH/USD CFDs with zero counterparty risk.
Trades are fully collateralised on the Bitcoin blockchain and secured using DLCs.
If you want to read more on how ItchySats works, start here.
1. Ensure you have the latest version of Citadel to make sure the app repository is up-to-date.
2. Open the Citadel App Store: http://citadel.space/app-store.
3. Find ItchySats in the Finance section.
4. Install the app — noting down the default password weareallsatoshi.
1. Select ItchySats from your installed Apps: http://citadel.space/apps.
2. Log in with the default password.
3. Change the password to a unique one (please store it somewhere, you cannot recover it with your Citadel seed).
4. Trade :-)
How to use ItchySats
You can find the guide here